Manager/Associate Director- Data Enablement
- Morristown, NJ
- Full Time
KMK is a global data analytics and technology consulting company empowering leaders across the Life Sciences industries to take down the barrier between data and insights so they can maximize their brand’s success and change patients’ lives.
KMK has four business arms spanning sales force effectiveness, HEOR/RWE, data science on-site staffing and support, and Market Research. We help to optimize business strategy and operations by delivering cutting-edge analytics from the broadest set of data sources, combined with deep technical and domain expertise.
We have more than 180 employees worldwide, are growing rapidly, and are proud to count a number of the top 10 global Life Sciences companies as our customers. We serve clients with a high-touch on-site and onshore presence, leveraged by a global delivery platform.
This position is the client facing role, the client is restructuring the data landscape and is looking out for an individual who has a lot of experience with the data, they should know how to use the data for the different types of business needs. An individual will act as a liaison between the data vendor and the company and will fill the gap and coordinate the issues in data between the brand team and the data vendor.
The successful candidate for this position will have at least 8 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Domain. We are open to individuals who have strong knowledge of Pharma Data sets and also with excellent organizational skills, communication, and data knowledge.
- Works cross-functionally with Brand, Finance, and IT teams.
- A candidate coming from any data vendor could be an ideal fit.
- The role requires somebody who is highly experienced with the pharma data universe.
- Must have strong data knowledge as might need to dig into the data system If needed.
- Key components of Role: Stakeholder mgmt., Vendor mgmt., Partner with contracting, governance, and legal teams.
- Needs to have an understanding of everything from external vendors to franchises to biz rules to home office inquiries to field inquiries.
- Need one with lots of Data experience, who understands the pharma supply chain, who knows how data works together.
KMK Consulting, Inc. is a fast-growing company with passionate, energetic, and dedicated people working in a dynamic and friendly environment. We are hiring talented individuals who are interested in achieving individual and clients’ success. KMK Consulting, Inc. offers:
• Great career opportunities and fast-paced development
• Competitive salary, vacation, pension, life insurance and private health insurance benefits
• Remote working and flexible hours to enable optimal work-life balance